Thursday, May 27, 2010

Stuff

Some activities that I’ve found very difficult were the reading from Tuesday and last night, also the outline that we had to work on for tomorrow. My favorite activity in this class so far was setting up the blog, not so much the blogging its self. This is because sometimes we have topics that, to me, aren’t worth writing about. Like yesterdays topic; finding resources and writing on them. I didn’t know what to write about! I tried sooooo hard to fill space, but in the end I pulled through and did what I had to to get to THREE HUNDRED!

During discussion is the only time I feel like a whole class and I like that feeling. I’m a talkative person, so the time we spend in a group really makes my time here worth it. I feel that speaking is the best way to get something across rather than writing (or blogging). Discussions let me get most of what I want to say out.

The readings that we have are the most confusing to me. I understand the overall point of MOST of them, but certain parts of them confuse and repel my curiosity to keep reading. I also feel that the expectations are high of the people in this class, so I have to REALLY push myself. This is why I stayed up last night finishing EVERY bit of this classes’ homework. I believe I want to win this competition more than anyone in this classroom.

As far as instructions, the tutors are doing a good job of telling us what they want us to do and what is in our best interest. Although I did struggle today trying to find information with the new cite that we were instructed to follow. I did okay. (today’s blog wasn’t that bad)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are enjoying the discussions. As far as the readings are concerned, please feel free to ask about anything you are confused about. We all appreciate the obvious efforts you have been making for the program.

    ReplyDelete