Thursday, May 27, 2010

Reflecting on our progress

None of the assignments that we have been assigned are too hard
I was able to understand most of the terminology in them and annotate most of the articles
But we when are able to discuss any of our work it helps to have someone else to clarify something I read or hear what they have to say about what I think

In the discussion time because we have time to go over homework and sometimes relate to the topic
Its like the blogging(?) but its easier to just talk amongst our selves
Sometime the thing we talk about are not relevant but it’s a good time to debrief

Most of the time…yes….but sometimes I do get cut off or people forget who’s talking and move on
We need to work on that a little bit because we should not be talking over each other
Nothing really…..just sometimes I find it hard to take notes on the reading
So it might be better that we are given question on the reading in stead of a reading

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your feedback! We will try to change up the way that we assign homework, starting tonight. We will also experiment with different methods of coordinating discussion so that everyone's voice is heard and respected. Lastly, if there are ever any terms or concepts in the readings or discussions that you do not understand, don't hesitate to ask us during discussion, during individual time at the computers, or even during the walk to or from Cal.
    -April

    ReplyDelete