Thursday, May 27, 2010

Progression of This Class

An activity that I have found most challenging is trying to find an accurate article that relates to my social justice issue. I had to search or google a website 10 different times, just to find some historical context for my graphic organizer. Since I now have some sources to help me with my outline, this activity is somewhat easy now.

Activities that I find fun are having a whole group discussion on the readings we are given to take notes on. I am able to share my thoughts and feelings with everyone, and agree with some ideas that other people have when sharing them.

Activities that I find somewhat confusing are researching data for our outline. I'm not sure if I am supposed to be writing this information down, just looking at it, or adding it to our list of rescourses. I just jot some notes down, then write down the website I got the information from.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are having fun with the discussions and feel able to share your ideas. We would love to hear more of your thoughts.

    For your graphic organizer, write down any information you think might be helpful to your project and where you got it from. If after looking through a source you don't feel that it is relevant you don't have to keep notes from it. Let us know if there is anything you are still confused about.

    ReplyDelete