Monday, May 24, 2010

My Expectations...


In this class i hope to be able to have a positive working environment with my peers
to be able to complete the projects and help each other without thinking of "mines better" and bragging
even thorough we are competing we should still have the mentality of a approachable community and not have any problem with asking each other for help
but at the same time not ruining the surprises when we present

for my self i want to be able to socialize more and learn about other social injustices in the world
and to elaborate more on my topic so I will hopefully become on expert on it
I know in the end I will be able to walk away with more knowledge than when I come here
I also want to keep myself on track and not mess up because it would just be a burden to others
Yes I was able to get in but ‘will I be able to keep up?’
I think I can because I would not want to disappoint anybody


I want to learn more on ‘how our social just connects to us?’ and ‘how will it help us?’ if solved
Also ‘what are its causes and effects?’
Because if we cant relate to our topics and not know what to do with it or how it is a ‘social justice’?
There would be not point in perusing it
Because we should pick a topic we are confident on

1 comment:

  1. You bring up two great points about the rationale for studying social justice issues: looking for the benefits of solving the issue and analyzing ways in which we are embedded in these issues. You should bring this up in discussion, I think that it serves as great encouragement for in-depth research projects.

    ReplyDelete