The activities/assignments of this class that I find challenging, are the activities and assignments that we have to take notes on different topics and social issues. The reason that these activities are more challenging are because sometimes I don’t feel very passionate about that certain social issue and the way that they talk about the issue. The statistics are sometimes difficult to understand and they are placed in a matter of not giving you the point of view for that issue and only the pure facts. Though they are, in general, interesting topics and add a good mood and bring different ideas for the next day.
My favorite activity that we do, are the discussions about the topics on the homework from last night. I may not enjoy the actual reading sometimes, but I do enjoy the discussion that we have because I like to see the different point of views and the different ideas that students bring to the class the next day. I also like to participate and explain my own opinions and see what other people think of them, because most of the times I don’t get to express my opinions most of the time.
I do feel that I get to express my feelings in our discussions almost every time. Though sometimes we run out of time to continue talking about the topics. But I try to speak early and get my ideas and voice heard so that every one knows how I feel about the topics.
I don’t really find any of the aspects confusing. It isn’t confusing because the instructions and expectations are fairly simple, so that it just gets to the point and are easy to understand. Most of the exhibitions are difficult to understand and take days and many pages of expectations to know what you’re suppose to do every day, but this exhibitions is easier and most of the rules are simple, so that they fit to the topics and activities that we are doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate your opinions and contributions during discussion. Do you feel that the readings are preparing you for the discussions that we have in class?
ReplyDelete