In this class, I expect to do alot of group work and disscusion with everyone. I also expect to learn more about others in this class, so it will be easy for me to communicate with people. This will help me understand how all of you guys feel about some of the social justice issues that are being dealt with.
From myself, I expect to participate and speak out more on social justice issues that I feel very passionate about and dedicated to. Since I am often quiet, this project will maybe help me to be more assertive towards others. So when it is time to present, I won't feel so nervous about speaking infront of a large group of people.
Things that I would like to learn more about in this class are about environmental issues, animal abuse, funding for sports, and child labor. I really hope to have a good experience from this class.
From myself, I expect to participate and speak out more on social justice issues that I feel very passionate about and dedicated to. Since I am often quiet, this project will maybe help me to be more assertive towards others. So when it is time to present, I won't feel so nervous about speaking infront of a large group of people.
Things that I would like to learn more about in this class are about environmental issues, animal abuse, funding for sports, and child labor. I really hope to have a good experience from this class.
i agree with being passionate about our social justice because if we were not it is completely pointless
ReplyDelete