In this class I would like to learn a lot about how people in the poor communities have a disadvantage compared to the people in the rich communities. I want this class to inform me in things that I wouldn’t think about. I want to not only the problems in my community, but ways to fix these problems. Its one thing to be up to date on the recent topics in the world, but to try and fix them is another thing. I want this class me ways to fight against all this injustice going on in all the communities of the minorities.
I want this class to be every other day a lecture and other days we have a class discussion. On every Friday I believe we should take a class trip somewhere on or off campus. Example we can take a class trip to a protest related to the topics that we study.
As for myself I except myself to be focused but having fun at the same time. Completing all my work, including homework. I except for me to stay on top of my reading, and to be on top of my research I want to remember what my goals are and with that solve these social wrong problems with in my community.
I want to eventually branch out my research also so that people with my problems can start to fix there community also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for your commitment to complete all of the assignments. We are committed to making each assignment worth your while. You have great ideas for field trips! This is definitely something that I want to explore.. -April
ReplyDelete