Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So far

a. Yes somewhat because I know there will be some parents and even some of my own family members who may be shocked of my topic. But other than that I just need to complete my PowerPoint and I will be ready for my presentation’s think that I will have some humor in my speech because of certain phrases I’ll use. I think I will be able to present in front of my family because I know them and then others family because their complete stranger

b. Kendra Johnson told me “if you’re not nervous it means you don’t care about doing” I think all you have to do is keep your mind on what you are doing and don’t think about what others think and how nervous you are.

c. It is important because if you are applying for a job or are presenting a project at your work it’s good to have the practice we are getting now and be confident and believe in what you are saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment